*press CTRL + "+" to size up the font

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Young Love


i think its only me when i say that i like older people more than younger ones. it seems as if, i only have relationships with people older that me like two years older. none the less. and if i liked someone who is younger than me.. it stays that way. why? i see relationships as something like a path where you two both cross and in the future get married and stuff. and older people to me are like those people who see relationships that way as well. to the younger ones, i see them as like people who still needs to enjoy their lives more and cant be serious. dont get me wrong. but. think about it. i was at that stage as well. im not telling you guys i am more mature than you are. at least i know what my answer is..



i know there is a term for what i am.. liking older people than themselves. rofl

No comments: