*press CTRL + "+" to size up the font

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sleepy Zzz


this is my first time rejecting invites, many invites. and i cant stop thinking about it. i mean, i am wasting this long weekend for nothing. this is not the usual me but i am kind of getting use to it though. not going out late night, all that stuff. i feel like a loser tonight. and i dont argue with that. start accepting facts and just move forward. i cant get all my wants and needs in a snap. but what i can do is think about how to get it and just simply plan ahead. like i always do. it seems as if its just me against the world. truly, you cant trust no one but yourself. its funny even sometimes i dont trust myself hahaha. just kidding. i like the movie that i watched earlier today, its called "It's Kind of a Funny Story" movie. check it out

No comments: